Last Updated Date: July 16th, 2020
- What personal information is collected from you through the Platforms, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What rights and choices are available to you regarding your information.
- How we protect your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information Collection. Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies or can be used to identify you as an individual. We generally collect information in the following ways when you access or interact with the Platforms:
- Information You Provide: We access and collect information that you voluntarily give us via the Site, email or other direct contact from you. For example, you may provide your name and business contact information (such as your company name, title or business email address, state, phone number or Facility ID) when you contact us by completing the contact form or chat feature on the Site or by phone or email.
- Information Collected Automatically: We may also automatically collect certain information when you access the Site using tools such as pixels or “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file stored on your browser if you visit the Site. We use pixels and cookies to collect information such as your IP address, device ID, browser type, pages you visit on the Site and duration on those pages, and similar information related to your interaction with the Site to help us improve your access to the Site and identify repeat visitors to the Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience and operation of the Site. This information typically remains in aggregate form and does not identify you individually but if it does, we will treat the information as personal information. You can adjust your browser settings to disable or reject cookies but if you disable all cookies, you may be unable to access all functionality of the Site. We do not permit third parties to track your online activities over time and across other websites based on your use of the Site.
Information Use and Sharing. We use your information for our business and commercial purposes, to provide our services and products (including technical support), to respond to your questions or requests, to address any other reason you contacted us, or to otherwise communicate with you. We may also use your information to enhance our products and services, for data analytics, to detect and prevent fraud and maintain the security of the Platforms, to comply with our legal obligations or protect our legal rights, or the health and safety of you or others.
- Our family of companies, including parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates in accordance with applicable law.
- Service providers engaged to provide services to support our operations and other business and commercial purposes. Our service providers are contractually required to protect your information and only use your information to provide services to us.
- A successor entity in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate changes to Vyne and or affiliated companies.
- Other third parties as necessary to protect our legal interests or property, to comply with applicable laws and regulations or other legal requirements, or to protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others.
Your Rights and Choices
We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to help protect personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, the security of information transmitted over the Internet is never 100% guaranteed, and we suggest that you also take steps to help protect the confidentiality of your information across the Internet.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. The Site does not currently respond to browser-based “Do Not Track” signals.
We may provide links on the Site to third-party websites we think may be of interest to you, including links to social media sites such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Please be aware that these websites are independent from Vyne, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites or platforms. When you click on links on the Site that take you to a third-party website, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy policies of any other website you visit.
Notice to Residents of California
How We Collect and Use Personal Information. In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this section describes the personal information we collected about California residents in the last 12 months, the sources of that information, our business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the third parties with whom we shared that information. Please refer to the corresponding sections of this policy above for details on the following:
- Information Collection: This section describes the categories of personal information we collected and the categories of sources from which the information was collected. Please see “Information Collection” section above for more information.
- Information Use and Sharing: This section describes the business or commercial purposes for which we collected the information and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information. Please see “Information Use and Sharing” section above for more information.
Your Rights and How to Exercise Them. Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights with regard to their personal information. Those rights may only apply in certain circumstances and may be subject to limitations or exceptions. A summary of those rights is provided below as well as information on how to exercise your rights. Please note that we will require certain identifying information about you as necessary for us to verify your request in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to Know: You have the right to ask us to tell you the categories of personal information we collected, the purposes for which we collected, sold or disclosed that information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed the information in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, please call us toll-free at (877) 323-0312 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Disclosure Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information specific to you individually, that we collected, used, disclosed and/or sold about you in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, please call us toll-free at (877) 323-0312 or email your request to email@example.com and include “Access Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request us to delete the personal information we have collected or maintain about you. Please note that certain exceptions may apply to your right to delete information, such as when we must retain personal information as required or permitted by law and we will also maintain a record of your deletion request. We will notify you if any such exceptions apply to your request. To exercise this right, please call us toll-free at (877) 323-0312 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Deletion Request” in the subject line of your message.
We do not discriminate against you for requesting any of the rights noted above. However, we may offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know, right to access or right to deletion in accordance with applicable law.
You can exercise these rights yourself or you can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. If you would like an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, please send us an email at email@example.com for instructions and details on proof and information required for use of an authorized agent.
How We Disclose Information. We disclosed personal information to third parties for business purposes during the last 12 months. For more information on the categories of information we disclosed and to whom it was disclosed, see the Information Use and Sharing section above. We do not sell your personal information or the personal information of minors under age 16.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on the Site, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 300,
Dunwoody GA 30038