- © 2024 Napa EA/MEDX LLC. All rights reserved. All third-party trademarks and tradenames (including logos and icons) referenced are and remain the property of their respective owners. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- Hyperlinks included are provided for convenience and may lead to resources located on servers maintained by other persons or organizations. Vyne Dental is not responsible for the privacy practices of the third-party websites.
- Any case studies, testimonials and/or illustrations included originate from customer statements as general experiences, which are intended for informational purposes with no guarantee of users achieving similar results.
- Vyne Dental is not liable and does not guarantee the quality and/or results relating to the functionality of third-party products or services.
- This communication is provided for convenience as general information and is not intended to be used as legal advice. Vyne Dental does not guarantee reliance on the aforementioned information. For verification, please seek counsel from an appropriate legal or agency professional.
- Webinars/Events: Vyne Dental does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any communications shared in this forum and does not endorse any opinions expressed by participants. Any reliance on information shared in this forum is at the participants’ own risk.
- Future features and functionalities described herein are in development and not yet commercially released. Vyne Dental makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that it will complete such development or commercially release such features or functionalities in the future, nor that a future release of features and functionalities described herein will be as described and not modified prior to release. Vyne Dental shall not be liable to you for your reliance on statements made herein.
- Confidentiality Notice: This transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete this transmission from your files.
If you are a Covered Entity that is subject to HIPAA and require a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Vyne Dental, you may access our current End User License Agreement and BAA, included as Exhibit A, by accessing: https://vynedental.com/terms/.